2014年4月30日水曜日

Hamster Whisperer - A True Form in the Wild - Shawn White BMX

Hamster Whisperer - A True Form in the Wild - Shawn White BMX  



公開日: 2014/03/26
Years ago Watching a Film By Trey Parker of South Park.
Film Title : Orgazmo (1997) IMDb
Actor : Dian Donavan Bachar Need to Reach a Level of Hamster Style. Something I found impossible to gain...

While Riding with Steph Cerra on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood CA we Ran into Dian Bachar, When I saw him I yelled "Orgazmo". His Response was the Super Hero Look One Eyebrow up and Pointed!
we continued on are BMX Trip Riding at Ralphs and Other Spots.

Something Hit me, Was Hamster Style a part of me now? I was confused. Did Dian Pass this gift to me?

Well Time went on but Never did I let that go...

the Year 2014, I'm a Big Fan of Comedy, and have done Stand up,
DeRay Davis in his Stand up said "he speaks Fluent Hood Rat". not a easy Language or Dialect to pick up. Livin in LBC for 7 years I mastered Hood Rat. Now i'm out Riding and I hear a Voice,,, a lite Squeak. And had a Flash Back,,, No way I say, is it, Thats Hood Rat... So I hit record on the iPhone to Show the World!

I now Have Hamster Style ! Thank you Trey Parker!, DeRay Davis, and Most Important Dian Donavan Bachar! Never did I think in my Life that one Day I'd reach the Level! Your Secret is safe with me!

Thank you Shawn White BMX Hamster!

0 件のコメント: