2013年10月14日月曜日

From Bob Dylan; A Hard Radioactive Rain's Gonna Fall

From Bob Dylan; A Hard Radioactive Rain's Gonna Fall
Bob Dylan; A hard rain's gonna fall
 
http://agreenroad.blogspot.jp/2013/10/from-bob-dylan-hard-radioactive-rains.html



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ZsweuaqAf8


~~~~New Improved Lyrics~~~~~~~

Oh, where have you been, my blue eyed son?

Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?

I've stumbled around the sides of three exploded Nuclear reactors

I've walked an crawled through their broken crooked pipe ways

I've stepped in the middle of sizzling Plutonium puddles

I've been out in front of a dozen radioactive dead oceans

I've seen ten thousand body's mounded in graveyards.




And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard

As Actinide rain's are gonna fall.




Oh, what did you see, my blurred eyed son?

Oh, what did you see, my decaying young one?

I saw dying deformed baby's with doctors all around'em

I saw a Freeway of weeds with nobody on it

I saw wet black mould with Cesium that kept drippin'

I saw a room full of men with their Muller tubes a glowin'

I saw many fuel racks all covered with explosion debris

I saw ten thousand NRC talkers whose tongues were all broken

I saw contaminated food in hands and mouth of young children.




And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard

As Bucky ball rain's are a fallen'.




And what did you hear, my blind eye son?

And what did you hear, my fading young one?

I heard sounds of reactor explosions, it roared out a warnin'

Heard the roar of a Tsunami, contaminating the whole world

Heard sounds of spent fuel pools fires that were a blazin'

Heard ten thousand screaming' and nobody listenin'

Heard !STOP THE NUKE! cry, I heard rich people laughin'

Heard pissed off Blanch who told truth from the gutter

Heard the sound of a Scientist who cried in an empty Lab.




And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard

And Cesium rain's are now fallen'.




Oh, who did you meet, my no eyed son?

Who did you meet, my darling dead one?

I met a deformed child beside a three head pony

I met a glowing blue man dragging a red dying dog

I met a young woman whose body was burning

I met a tumored girl, she gave me a Krypton 85 rainbow

I met many men who's body's are Fukushima polluted

I met many more who's minds are Dieichie diluted.




And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard

It's a Plutonium rain already a fallen'.




Oh, what'll you do now, my truth open blue eyed son?

Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young wisdom one?




I want to naturalize the radioactive rain that's a fallin'

I'll replant to the depths of the worlds contaminated forest

Where good people are many and their hands are all clean

Where the pellets of Plutonium are not polluting their waters

Where the home in the valley meets the organic prison

Where the executioner's face is no longer a reality

Where hunger is gone, where souls aren't forgotten

Where clear is the color, where none is the number

And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it

And reflect it on-line so all internet world can see it

Then I'll filter the oceans until It starts a cleansein'

But I'll know my thoughts well before I start decidein'




And it's a new, it's a new, it's a new,

It's a new common sense a callin'

Reality for us all.




Joan Baez sings it below;



http://youtu.be/kYsKt-eAjXk

From Bob Dylan; A Hard Radioactive Rain's Gonna Fall
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2013/10/from-bob-dylan-hard-radioactive-rains.html

Feel free to use the above lyrics in a creative commons licensed song/music/video. Pass it on. Spread widely. Sing this at anti nuclear rallies and meetings.

Remember that music, art, poetry, wordsmithing and other forms of personal, creative, self expression are very powerful weapons in this war. Use these weapons appropriately and liberally.

If you post a video using these new lyrics on Youtube, it must be licensed Creative Commons. Let us know when and where you post it, and we will post your Youtube song on A Green Road channel at Youtube.

Email us at agreenroad at gmail.com


Thanks and enjoy! Remember; never give up. You are star seed, made up of a billion years old carbon.

End

More like this at;
Nuclear Reactor Recertification Issues - Anti Nuclear Music, Lyrics, Poetry
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/p/nuclear-reactor-recertification.html


Posted 4 days ago by Dr. Good Heart

0 件のコメント: